|Los Angeles Anarchist Bookfair
Sunday, January 24th, 2010
Barnsdall Art Park
|* Come to a planning meeting.
* Submit a Workshop proposal.
(applications available at diyzine.com)
* Table at the Book Fair
(applications available at anarchistbookfair.com/forms or
* Sponsor the Book Fair & get your name on the glossy
flier & the website ($50-100 sliding scale, deadline Jan
11th – mail checks to "Bookfair" P.O. Box 292344, LA, CA
90029, made out to “Sandpaper”)
* Contribute your art, music, or other talents.
* Bring food to share.
* Host a fundraising event.
L.A. Anarchist Book fair Collective Presents the 2nd Los Angeles Anarchist Book Fair. Sunday January 25, 2010
Application & Contract
Sunday, January 24, 2010 – 11am-9pm
Buildings: Los Angeles Municipal Art Gallery / the Barnsdall Gallery Theatre
4814 Hollywood Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90027
Hollywood Blvd & Vermont Ave.
Please provide the following information:
Table for Sunday January 25th ________table(s) at $50.00 = _______ total.
I will be sharing a table with ___________________________(provide their web info so we can promote projects, etc.)
Space is limited and is provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Please send your reservations in early to be sure you get a table. But we
are also very conscious of the last minute communication on our behalf so we will be very accommodating.
Weather permitting we will be tabling outside as well as indoors therefore trying to be as inclusive as possible. We also understand budgetary
circumstances and are here to help you, so please just contact us as soon as possible.
The book fair will provide one 6x 2.5 foot table and two chairs per table order. If you are a local collective you can help us save money by
bringing your own tables and chairs. Please let us know via your email.
Make checks payable to Sandpaper
We will also collect table donations on the day of event checks or cash acceptable… Please let us know what is convenient via your email.
The undersigned has read the terms and conditions contained on this application and agree with and abides by the same.
Please read the Terms and Conditions*
Please print name of signature: __________________________________________
1. This agreement is made between L.A. Anarchist Book fair Collective and
______________________________________________________ (here in after referred to as the Exhibitor).
2. The Exhibitor agrees not to use any materials, objects, or display systems that would cause damage to walls, floors, tables, chairs, or in any
way deface the exhibit hall or furniture within it.
3. The Exhibitor agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless L.A. Anarchist Book fair Collective, Los Angeles Municipal Art Gallery, The
Barnsdall Gallery Theatre, and their respective employees, agents, and representatives from any and all claims, losses, or liabilities occurring
from or in any connected with this exhibition and resulted activates.
4. Set-up time will be: Sunday 10am to 11am; Exhibitor agrees to be set up by the designated times.
5. Exhibitors agree to stop sales at 7pm Sunday and be off the site by 9pm
* we will have printed versions of this document the day of the event for signing when you check in.
Make checks payable to Sandpaper
Mail your registration to:
P.O.B. 292344 L.A. Ca. 90029
|Below is the is the form for the book vendors interested in
having a table at the bookfair. Please print this form and and
fill out everything. Mail it to the P.O. Box address below.